Pages

Jun 2, 2010

Eco Bag

My mom has a lot of shopping bag in different colors and different sizes. Therefore, we don't have to use plastic bag when we do shopping (don't you know that plastic takes hundreds/thousand years to decompose?) . Plastic is contributing to environmental pollution and gives bad impact towards live creatures including us, human. Of course we still use plastic to dispose garbage but my mom try her best to use 'Biodegradable Plastic Bag' which takes lesser time to decompose.


Now, everytime I shop, I'll use my own shopping bag and try my best to say 'NO' to plastic bag, especially the small ones. I bring my own water tumbler and sometimes lunch box to school or used my own plastic container when I bought kuehs.


So friends, what are you waiting for? Start say 'NO' to plastic bag ok? :)







My mom's favourite eco bag but I accidently left it at one eatery, Jakarta. Rest assured, mom forced me to buy one for her, now she's happy with the new bag.

Another one mom bought from online. Hilang sudah....




No comments:

Post a Comment